International Hotel Brand in the Bahamas requires a Chef de Cuisine for Restaurants featuring Southern California Coastal, Latin and Caribbean Cuisine.
The Chef de Cuisine will lead the multi-cultural kitchen brigade and kitchen management team in menu development, food preparation, training and ongoing operations.
The ideal candidate will be a hands-on high energy Professional Chef with international experience and a solid culinary background, proven leadership skills, creativity and the passion for quality and excellence.
- Minimum 5 years Chef de Cuisine experience in luxury resort with high volume
- College Diploma in Culinary Arts or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of California Coastal Cuisine, Latin and Caribbean Cuisine
- Must have HACCP experience and knowledge of solid sustainability practices
- Willing to train and develop local talent
- Full understanding of financial controls, costing, budgets, purchasing, inventory, payroll and labour reports
- Experience in a US major city trend setting restaurant preferred
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office and related industry software
Starting date: May/June 2021 upon visa approval
This position offers USD $70K – $80K net negotiable based on experience and bonus incentive, plus $2,500 monthly housing allowance, annual vacation and benefits package.
If you are interested in this role and you meet ALL of the above requirements, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to the expected high volume of applicants, only those that meet ALL of the client’s requirements and expectations will be contacted.